Aqua Miser® Water Blast Systems
For effective, safe, environmentally friendly removal of paint and coatings use the Aqua Miser® B.O.S.S. or Ultra B.O.S.S. water blast system by CESCO.
For water-only or wet abrasive blasting, we offer a wide variety of models with options to fit your specific needs.
By using different pressures, abrasives, and guns, The Aqua Miser® offers a wide array of capabilities including:
- Cleaning stainless, masonry, aluminum, fiberglass, wood, etc.
- Quick and effective degreasing and cleaning
- Stripping paint from surfaces layer by layer
- Removing heavy corrosion from surfaces
- Removing rubber, non-skid coatings, and casting materials
- Achieving a white metal blast like sandblasting
- Safe, Effective
- Environmentally Friendly
- Versatile, Variable Pressure
- Easy to Use Controls
- Trigger Controlled Pump Operation
- Electronically Maintained Pump Setting
- Long Life, Heavy Duty Triplex Plunger Pump
- Durable Materials & Design to Minimize Wear
- Easy Maintenance
- Fault Indicators for Enhanced Safety, Dependability
- Energy Efficient Direct Drive
- Integrated Water Filtration System
- Cost Saving Waste Management
- No High Maintenance Bypass or Unloader Valves
- The Aqua Miser® is available in a variety of configurations and pressure ratings – diesel engine or electric motor driven, trailer, skid, or caster mounted, water-only or with integrated BOSS abrasive injection.
- The Aqua Miser® is PLC controlled using a touch screen operator interface. Systems are variable pressure with capability to change pressure by the push of a button. Automatically maintains set pressure by raising engine RPM to compensate for pump or tip wear.
- The Aqua Miser® color touch screen operator interface provides full instrumentation for monitoring and control of the system. Digitally displayed gages for system operating conditions, and diagnostics. Electronic transducers and fault indicators provide enhanced safety and dependability. Indicators let the operator know when maintenance is required.
- The Aqua Miser® triplex plunger pump has individual heads and cylinders for ease of maintenance. Cylinders can be rebuilt individually without removing the pump from the unit, no forklift or lifting device is needed, less downtime for maintenance.
- The Aqua Miser® diesel driven units have a twin disc clutch which disengages the pump each time the operator lets go of the trigger. No dump valves needed, saves on costly replacement parts for dump valves. Saves wear and tear on pump, gun and hoses.
- The Aqua Miser® BOSS integrated abrasive system achieves a profile much like sandblasting. Zero dust. Faster than sandblasting. Wet abrasive blasting uses 1/10th the amount of abrasive media in comparison to dry blasting. Can use any type abrasive, including baking soda for delicate surfaces.
- The Aqua Miser® triggering system uses micro voltage technology via an intrinsic barrier to prevent spark while working in flammable areas.
- All of our Aqua Miser® BOSS and Ultra BOSS high-pressure water blast systems are manufactured to the highest standards using state of the art technology.